When purchasing the GraysOnline vehicle you’ve got your eye on, a 12 month limited warranty from Eric Insurance and 12 month roadside assistance from 365 Roadside Assistance together for $699 could give you Australia wide protection and assistance when you need it.
12 month limited warranty could keep you covered. Cover commences 90 days from date of purchase or when you have travelled 5,000kms, whichever occurs first.
Covers pre-owned vehicles that are less than 200,000km and less than 12 years of age.
Protection to cover the costs of unforeseen mechanical failure during the period of cover.
12 month limited warranty will cover your vehicle for the following*:
You are only eligible if you are at least 18 years of age and not a licensed motor dealer.
In order to be eligible a vehicle must:
• Not exceed 12 years of age since first registration
• Have travelled less than 200,000 km at time of purchase
• Have a carrying capacity of less than 2 tonnes
• Not be a van or a fully electric vehicle
• Not used:
- in competitions, rallies, racing, or other motor sports
- for car rental, courier, driver tuition for reward, or as an emergency vehicle
- for carrying passengers for hire or reward
Refer to the PDS for the detailed list of exclusions.
In the event a covered component suffers a mechanical breakdown during the cover period, the warranty provides cover to repair or pay the reasonable cost to repair the covered component, up to $1,500 per claim, with a maximum policy benefit of $10,000 for all claims.
Please refer to the PDS for a full list of policy exclusions.
Yes; It is a condition of Cover that your vehicle is maintained in a roadworthy, mechanically sound condition and serviced regularly in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Failure to do so may result in a claim payment being refused.
Coverage will commence on the later of:
• The date the manufacturer’s warranty expires
• The date the dealer warranty expires
• After the 90-day waiting period expires or the vehicle has travelled 5,000km from the date of purchase; whichever occurs first
Call 1800 999 977 to find out how to claim. You can return to the dealer, or a dealer or repairer authorised by Eric Insurance
Your roadside assistance and warranty policy can be cancelled within the 21-day cooling off period. A full refund of the total amount payable will be refunded unless you have made a claim. If cancelled any point after the cooling off period, the following deductions from your premium will apply:
• Cancellation fee of $50
• The period you have been covered
• The amount of any warranty claims paid or roadside assistance costs absorbed in relation to a callout
The vehicle needs to be registered within 90 days of purchase and remain registered for the duration of the policy period.
Certainly, just give our friendly team a call on 1300 387 592 and they'll be happy to help.
A cooling-off period of 21 days from the date you purchased the insurance.
Important Information: This is general information only and does not take into account your particular financial situation or needs. You should read the Warranty PDS and Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions to consider whether these products are right for you before making any decision. Warranty insurance is arranged by GraysOnline as an Authorised Representative of the insurance issuer Eric Insurance Limited (AFSL 238279, ABN 18 009 129 793) and Roadside Assistance is issued by 365 Assistance Pty Ltd ABN 59 160 076 200 .